The new year will undoubtedly inspire people to focus on their health. However, it can be hard to stick to your goals long-term. According to experts with Good Housekeeping, these are ways to stick to your fitness goals in 2023:
- 1) Identify why a goal is hard to stick to
- 2) Think critically about how you reach a goal with a realistic timeline and manageable steps
- 3) Track your progress
- 4) Optimize your surroundings, so your environment makes fitness more accessible
- 5) Acknowledge the effort
- 6) Do what moves you, meaning doing activities that you enjoy and feel less like a chore.
- Do you have any tips for someone looking to achieve long-term fitness goals? What are your goals for 2023?