6 Ways To Achieve Your Fitness Goals This Year
The new year will undoubtedly inspire people to focus on their health. However, it can be hard to stick to your goals long-term. According to experts with Good Housekeeping, these are ways to stick to your fitness goals in 2023:
- 1) Identify why a goal is hard to stick to
- 2) Think critically about how you reach a goal with a realistic timeline and manageable steps
- 3) Track your progress
- 4) Optimize your surroundings, so your environment makes fitness more accessible
- 5) Acknowledge the effort
- 6) Do what moves you, meaning doing activities that you enjoy and feel less like a chore.
- Do you have any tips for someone looking to achieve long-term fitness goals? What are your goals for 2023?