San Francisco 49ers Among Top 5 Most Valuable NFL Franches List
It’s always fun to see which NFL Franchises are worth the most money. According to Sportico, the Dallas Cowboys are #1…again…but the biggest change this year is the Rams overtook the Patriots for the #2 spot.
As for the 49ers? They’re once again sitting at #5 on the list.
Here are the Top 10:
1. Dallas Cowboys, $7.6 billion
2. Los Angeles Rams (up one spot from last year), $5.9 billion
3. New England Patriots (down one spot), $5.88 billion
4. New York Giants, $5.7 billion
5. San Francisco 49ers, $5.2 billion
6. Chicago Bears (up two spots), $5 billion
7. New York Jets, $4.8 billion
8. Washington Commanders (down 2 spots), $4.78 billion
9. Philadelphia Eagles, $4.7 billion
10. Denver Broncos (up 1 spot), $4.65 billion