The Most Favorite Beer Brand In The World
Some number-crunchers at Business Financing figured out which beer was the favorite in the world — and which countries have the same taste in beer. They looked at data in each country and created a world map of the most popular beer brands.
Here’s a rundown of the top five:
- Heineken — Tops in 77 countries, including Finland, Russia, Brazil, Australia, Congo and Greece.
- Guinness — Most popular in 20 countries, including Bahamas, Ghana, Uganda and the UK.
- Aguila — It’s Colombian and is a favorite in 11 countries.
- Budweiser — Not surprisingly, it’s the most popular beer brand in the U.S. — and eight other countries.
- Brahma — This stuff is made in Brazil … but it’s not Brazil’s favorite beer. Like much of the rest of the world, Brazilians seem to prefer Heineken.