Ed Sheeran was just announced as the leading musical tribute taking place to celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s 70 years on the throne.
Sheeran is set to play a concert outside of Buckingham Palace on the Sunday of the festivities during the Platinum Jubilee Pageant. The rest of the details around "People’s Pageant" celebrating the queen’s seven decades of service are being kept totally under wraps.
The Bobby Bones Show discussed which 3 artists they would love to have perform if they were getting a tribute concert.
- Bobby: Garth Brooks, John Mayer, Kacey Musgraves
- Amy: George Strait, Taylor Swift, The Chicks
- Eddie: Garth Brooks, Pearl Jam, Tio Fufa
- Lunchbox: Tina Turner, Eminem, Zac Brown Band
- Morgan: Shania Twain, Bruno Mars, Halsey
- Raymundo: Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Eric Dodd